Thursday, 22 November 2012

Images Of Set - New Book by Joan Lansberry

 

My internet friend Joan Lansberry has finally published her book, “Images Of Set”.


I got to preview early versions of the book when it was in PDF form, and can’t wait to own it as a book. The research, information and images included are incredible.


Joan’s artwork and poetry have inspired me. I first met her when I got permission to publish her poem on my blog, and then did a post about her as a “J” in the Pagan Blog Project.

 
Great tidings and great fortune to you Joan! You have brought wonderful things into the world!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you, Setken! I'm so glad to have met you! Blessings to you as well!

    ...Joan

    ReplyDelete
  2. My copies of the book have arrived, and I'm pleased with the clarity of my illustrations. However, I was puzzled to find out the index that was to have automatically resorted itself when resized for book format didn't! This will be fixed in future editions. Meanwhile, I'm amending the situation with an index pdf:
    http://www.joanannlansberry.com/other/setfind/setindex.pdf

    Thank you again for publicizing my efforts.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.